The apple body type is known for a wide torso, broad shoulders and chest, not very defined waistline and hips that are rather narrow. Does it sound familiar? If yes, you have a beautiful apple-shaped body and you must do nothing but embrace it.
The biggest tip you will learn from this article is that no matter how you body looks like you can flaunt it. Basically by only learning which is the best apple body shaped clothing, you will learn how to draw attention away from the middle, how to show off your best assets with class, and more importantly, how to feel proud of your full figure.
Check out following tips to get the best looks out of your apple-shaped body:
Apple Body Type – Our 3 Essential Tips
1. Define Your Waistline
We can create more definition to the waistline by adding proportion to the body, therefore avoiding bottoms that cut in the waistline and also shirts that have a high-cut.
- Wide belts in dark hues teamed up with a nice tunic or an oversized shirt is a classic look to add definition to your waistline.
- Printed and full circle skirts are your best friends.
- Horizontal details such as stripes are a No No.
2. Flaunt Your Best Features
Put your legs and your bust in the spotlight they deserve to be. Showing off your best assets will draw attention away from you waist, an essential for the apple body type.
- Short-shorts and high-heels will lengthen your legs and give you that extra sexy appeal.
- Stay away from big heavy boots.
- V-necks, plunging necklines, or A-line dresses will draw much attention to your beautiful bust.
3. Choose the Right Material
A good fabric will enhance the contour of your waist. So it’s important to choose a good one.
- The go-to fabric is woven
- Avoid material that is too clingy
“Girls of all kinds can be beautiful – from the thin, plus-sized, short, very tall, ebony to porcelain-skinned; the quirky, clumsy, shy, outgoing and all in between,”
Remember that being comfortable with yourself and carrying confidence whatever you go is the key to looking beautiful. The apple body type is one of the most feminine, so make sure you get the best dresses for your body shape!
Reach out to us @ and let us know your tips for fellow apple body type women!